IntiQuan is seeking modeling and simulation scientists
IntiQuan is a Basel based Modeling & Simulation consulting company. We started small and are growing continuously. At this point we can offer positions on all levels of seniority and expertise – from junior modeler right out of PhD studies to +10 years experienced expert modeler. There are cool projects for everyone and the idea is that everyone in the team should be able to work on things that he or she considers fun. Examples for project areas/topics (without any particular order):
- Traditional PopPK for submission or extrapolation to human
- (Population) PK/PD and exposure/response
- Clinical trial simulation
- QSP and disease modeling
- Small molecules, mAbs, ADCs, cell-based therapy
- (Immune) oncology, neuroscience, respiratory, infectious diseases, muscle disorders, etc.
We are located in Basel, Switzerland.
Responsibilities typically will vary with experience.
- Lead interactions with biomedical industry collaborators
- Provide population PKPD modeling expertise to preclinical and clinical projects to help speed-up the development of treatments for diseases
- Develop strategies and conduct of innovative modeling and simulation analyses to support biomedical decision making
- Develop population pharmacokinetic (PK), pharmacodynamic (PD), exposure-response, disease progression, and/or systems pharmacology models
- Perform quality control of modeling and simulation analyses
- Prepare technical reports, manuscripts, and presentations
Education and experience
- Ph.D. Degree in Biomedical Science, Mathematics, Engineering, Physics, Pharmacometrics, Bioinformatics, or a related quantitative field
- Proficiency with a script-able modeling and simulation language
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Advanced expertise with domain-specific modeling software (e.g. NONMEM or MONOLIX)
- Excellent written communication skills
- Collaboration and teamwork skills
- Project management and analytical skills
Application and Information
- To learn more about the position, please contact Henning Schmidt (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Interested applicants should send their CV and a cover letter giving reasons for their interest in the position to email@example.com.